Terms and Conditions
Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase. A valid and active license key is required in order to get updates and support. After one year, license keys are renewed automatically. You can cancel the automatic renewals at any time from your account area on gravityflow.io.
Gravity Flow requires the latest versions of Gravity Forms (any license) and WordPress. All Gravity Flow Extensions require a valid license for Gravity Flow to be eligible for support.
Updates are included for free for one year. If you have a valid and active license key, and your server supports it, updates will be delivered automatically from the WordPress dashboard. If your server does not support automatic upgrades, then updates can be downloaded from your account page.
Support is given up to one year after the purchase date. If you wish to get support after one year, you must renew your license key or purchase a new license. Support covers bug fixes and assistance in getting the software up and running. Custom development or design is not included.
The data you enter at the checkout will be used for the following purposes:
- to manage billing e.g. generate an invoices and credit notes and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- to send you transactional emails related to your account such as renewal notices and payment failures.
- to send you emails regarding technical support issues and provide the best possible support service we can.
- to verify your identity when you access services such as license activation, reactivation and support.
- to send you the newsletter with useful workflow article and product announcements if you have opted in to receive them.
Credit card details are collected directly by our payment processors (PayPal and Stripe). Full card details are not stored by us.
You can view your data in your account area: https://gravityflow.io/account/
Contact us if you have any questions about your data.
If you have problems getting Gravity Flow to work, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase. After 30 days, no refunds will be given. Renewal payments will not be refunded.